7 Most Searched Technology Expertise In 2017
The world of technology is currently growing rapidly. Many technology companies require workers with certain skills such as programming languages, platforms (mobile and PC), protocols and other technologies, which can easily place themselves where they want to be.
Based on surveys and data from various sources, ReadWrite has compiled a list of the seven most sought-after technological skills this year, which can serve as a reference for you to learn. Here are 7 Most Wanted Technology Expertise In 2017:
- 1. IT Project Management . The IT sector (Information Technology) is not only technical but managerial as well. Coding, maintaining infrastructure and designing software are all really important, but they are somewhat useless without someone managing the project through to completion. The IT sector works under great pressure. Large projects, scarce resources, tight deadlines, fast shipment, and high client expectations are the hallmark of an IT company. Any delay in the project can be very costly. This is where IT project management is under the spotlight. It is basically the process of planning, organizing and describing the responsibility for the completion of information technology into its objectives. Until no wonder these skills are highly sought in the Year 2017.
- Java / J2EE . Java is a programming language that runs on computers as well as mobile phones. Java Platform, Enterprise Edition or Java EE is the Oracle Java enterprise computing platform. The platform provides API and runtime environment to develop and run enterprise software, including network and web services, and large-scale, multi-tier, scalable, reliable, and other network security applications. In 2017 it takes a lot of Java developers and J2EE platform to be recruited. Unlike other new technologies like Android and HTML5 development, the demand for skills in Java skills is quite consistent over time.
- Cloud Computing . Along with the advancement of cloud technology many companies are looking for people who have skills in Cloud Computing. There are two things that need to be mastered namely SaaS (Software as a service) and PaaS (Platform as a service). SaaS, sometimes referred to as "on-demand software" provided by ISV or "Application-Service-Provider" (ASP), is a software delivery model in which software and data related are centralized in the cloud. SaaS is usually accessed by users using thin clients via a web browser. SaaS has become a common delivery model for many business applications, including Office & Messaging software, DBMS management software, CAD software, Software Development, Virtualization, accounting and more. PaaS is a category of cloud computing services that provides a computing platform and a heap solution as a service. Along with software as a service (SaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS), it is also a cloud computing service model. In this model, consumers create software using the tools and / or libraries of the provider.Consumers also control software deployment and configuration settings. Providers provide networks, servers, storage and other services.
- PHP / MySQL . PHP is a widely used programming language for handling the creation and development of a website and can be used in conjunction with HTML.PHP is now installed on over 244 million websites and 2.1 million web servers. MySQL is a database builder program that is open source and runs on all platforms both Windows and Linux. In addition, MySQL is also a database access program that is a network that can be used for Multi User applications (Many Users). PHP and MySQL coders are currently ranked as the most sought-after skills in technology.
- Development iOS . On 12 September 2012, the Apple App Store contains more than 700,000 iOS apps, which have been downloaded more than 40 billion times, and has a share of 21 percent of the smartphone Smartphone operating system in the fourth quarter of 2012, under Android. So IOS developers are much sought after by the company. No wonder the iOS development work or related skills such as Xcode and Objective-C programming are highly sought after. Moreover, Apple products such as iPhone and iPad are still in demand of tech fans around the world.
Labels: TEKNOLOGIAnda baru saja membaca artikel 7 Most Searched Technology Expertise In 2017. Silakan share artikel ini ke media sosial anda.